Minnesota Private College Week
Mon, 06/22/2015 - Fri, 06/26/2015
Find out what Minnesota private colleges and universities have to offer!
Come on your own or with your parents. Campus tours and informational meetings will help you discover just what you’re looking for in a college — especially if you are early in your search. Sessions are held twice daily, from 9:30 to 11:45 a.m. and 2:00 to 4:15 p.m., on our 17 campuses across the state.
STEP 2: Decide where you want to visit. View a map to see where our 17 campuses are located around the state.
STEP 3: Register for free online — and mark your calendars.
Want more info?
- Check out the frequently asked questions.
- Review our tips on making the most of your visits.
- Find out why parents and students like Minnesota Private College Week.
- Watch videos about Minnesota Private College Week produced by students or recent grads.
- Learn more about our colleges by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Have questions about Minnesota Private College Week? Need help registering? Email us or call 800-774-2655.
Plan your visit
- Get directions and parking info for each campus.
- Explore your alternative transportation options if you don't have access to a car.
- Check out our ideas and advice on how to make a road trip out of it.
Tips for counselors
Registering students: Although we prefer that students register themselves, there's an easy way for counselors to register a group of students who want to visit the same campuses. (If students want to visit different campuses, then they must register individually.)
Review our step-by-step guide to registering students. Then click the register button above.
- If your group is large, please contact admission offices ahead of time to make sure the college can accommodate your group.
- If your group plans to register on the day of the event, students need to arrive early to allow time to register on site.
Interested in promoting Minnesota Private College Week? Review some ideas and resources.
Related Topics: Finding a college