Minnesota Private College Week
In 2017, Minnesota Private College Week will be held on June 26-30. Registration will open on April 1, 2017.
Find out what Minnesota private colleges and universities have to offer!
Come on your own or with your parents. These introductory campus tours and informational meetings can serve as a first step to help you discover just what you’re looking for in a college — especially if you are early in your search. Sessions are held twice daily, from 9:30 to noon and 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., on our 17 campuses across the state.
STEP 2: Decide where you want to visit. View a map to see where our 17 campuses are located around the state.
STEP 3: Register for free online — and mark your calendars.
If you register for, update or cancel a visit less than 24 hours before it is scheduled,
please be aware that the college may not have the new information on hand the next day.
Having registration issues or login problems? Contact us.
Want more info?
- Check out the frequently asked questions.
- Review our tips on making the most of your visits.
- Find out why parents and students like Minnesota Private College Week.
- Watch videos about Minnesota Private College Week produced by students at our colleges.
- Learn more about our colleges by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Have questions about Minnesota Private College Week? Need help registering? Email us or call 800-774-2655.
Plan your visit
- Get directions and parking info for each campus.
- Explore your alternative transportation options if you don't have access to a car.
- Check out our ideas and advice on how to make a road trip out of it.
Are you a transfer student?
Minnesota Private College Week is mainly geared toward high school students and their parents so it may not provide the answers you need about transferring. Below are two resources that might help you find the answers you need:
- Find links to transfer admissions pages at our colleges.
- Review our Transfer Guide 2016-17 (PDF), which includes contact information for key transfer contact people at each college.
Tips for counselors
Registering students: Although we prefer that students register themselves, counselors can register a group of students who want to visit the campuses. New this year, you can now register students for visits on different campuses on different days and times.
- If your group is large, please contact admission offices ahead of time to make sure the college can accommodate your group.
- If your group plans to register on the day of the event, students need to arrive early to allow time to register on site.
- If you would like to attend in your role as a counselor, please contact Lisa Thompson to register.
Interested in promoting Minnesota Private College Week? Review some ideas and resources.