Minnesota Private College Week
Mon, 06/22/2015 - Fri, 06/26/2015
Start exploring! Find out what Minnesota private colleges and universities have to offer.
Sessions held twice daily on 17 campuses statewide, at 9:30 to 11:45 a.m. and 2:00 to 4:15 p.m.
Come with your parents or come on your own. Campus tours and informational meetings help students discover just what they're looking for in a college — especially for students who are early in their search, whether they are next year's sophomores and juniors.
Plan a road trip
Why not combine a few college visits with some fun or adventure? Check out our ideas and start planning your road trip. (When you register, you'll have access to coupons to use along the way.)
Want more info?
- Get directions and parking info for all campuses or view a map of locations
- Check out the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Need help deciding which colleges to visit? Check out the college profiles or use College Finder to search for colleges that fit your interests.
- Find out why parents and students like MPCW
- Like our Facebook page
- Tips for MPCW visits
- View the MPCW videos produced in 2011-12 by students or recent grads
Need help registering? Have questions about MPCW? Call 800-774-2655 or email us.
There's an easy option for registering a group for MPCW. If your group is large however, consider contacting admission offices directly to make sure the college can accommodate your group.
Learn how you can help promote MPCW.
Related Topics: Finding a college