Concordia College at a Glance
Concordia College is a recognized leader in global, liberal arts education. A college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Concordia's stellar academic reputation includes program distinction in the sciences, international education, music and outstanding placement rates into top graduate schools in a wide range of disciplines and professional programs. The recently launched Offutt School of Business blends liberal arts learning and a globally immersive business education.
Concordia's world-class music program features 19 performance ensembles. Varsity athletic programs in 22 men's and women's sports have produced an NCAA Woman of the Year finalist and seven recent NCAA Postgraduate Scholars.
Emphasizing "hands-on" experience and leadership shaped by a rigorous examination of faith and values, Concordia’s purpose is to educate the whole person, for the whole of life, for the sake of the whole world.
- Undergraduate: 2,531
- Graduate: 27
- Student/faculty ratio: 12:1
- Average class size: 19
- Number undergraduate majors: 61
- Domestic students: 87% White, 2% Hispanic, 2% Asian, 2% Black, <1% American Indian/Alaskan Native, 2% Multiracial
- 4% international students
First-Year Student Profile
- Average ACT score: 25
- Average SAT score: Middle 50% ranges for SAT Math: 480-630, SAT Reading: 510-650. 6% of students submitted the SAT as part of their applications.
- High school GPA: 3.6
- Percentage from Minnesota: 67%
- Percentage who live on campus: 97%
- 2014-15 undergraduate tuition and fees: $34,114
- Room and board: $7,370
- Percentage first-time undergraduates receiving financial aid: 100%
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America