Every academic experience at Concordia follows the liberal arts credo of challenging students to think deeply, while developing the ability to communicate (write, speak, tweet) persuasively. We push students to learn and experience what they are learning. The results? Being wholly capable of handling anything the world throws their way. The new Offutt School of Business blends liberal arts learning and a globally immersive business education. Concordia’s world-class music program features 19 performance ensembles while varsity athletic programs in 22 men’s and women’s sports have produced an NCAA Woman of the Year finalist and nine recent NCAA Postgraduate Scholars. Emphasizing “hands-on” experience and leadership shaped by a rigorous examination of faith and values, Concordia provides a transformative education for the whole self, for the whole of life, for the sake of the whole world.
Concordia College at a glance
- Undergraduate: 2,162
- Graduate: 15
Undergraduate student distribution
- Domestic students: 92% White, 2% Hispanic, 2% Asian, 2% Black, 2% multiracial, 1% American Indian/Alaskan Native, <1% Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, excludes race/ethnicity unknown
- International students are 3% of total undergraduate enrollment
- Student/faculty ratio: 12:1
- Average class size: 18
- Number undergraduate majors: 60
First-year student profile
- Average ACT score: The middle 50% of enrolled students had ACT composite scores between 22 and 28; 93% of students presenting the ACT as part of their applications.
- Average SAT score: The middle 50% ranges were 480-630 for math and 510-650 for reading; 6% of students submitted the SAT as part of their applications.
- High school GPA: 3.6
- Percentage from Minnesota: 69%
- Percentage who live on campus: 98%
- 2015-16 undergraduate tuition and fees: $35,464
- Room and board: $7,600
- Percentage first-time undergraduates receiving financial aid: 100%
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Use LinkedIn’s alumni tool* to explore what Concordia College graduates majored in and the types of careers they have and with which companies.
*based only on those who have accounts on LinkedIn