Concordia College at a Glance
Concordia College is a recognized leader in global education and typically ranks high nationally for number of students studying abroad. Concordia's stellar academic reputation includes program distinction in the sciences, especially premed and other health professions. The new Offutt School of Business blends liberal arts learning and a globally immersive business education.
Concordia's world-class music program features 19 performance ensembles. Varsity athletic programs in 22 men's and women's sports have produced an NCAA Woman of the Year finalist and seven recent NCAA Postgraduate Scholars.
Emphasizing "hands-on" experience and leadership shaped by a rigorous examination of faith and values, Concordia prepares graduates dedicated to leading change for the world's greater good.
- Undergraduate: 2,603
- Graduate: 28
- Student/faculty ratio: 13:1
- Average class size: 20
- Number undergraduate majors: 61
- 93% White, 2% Black, 2% Hispanic, 2% Asian, <1% American Indian/Alaskan Native, 2% Multiracial
First-Year Student Profile
- Average ACT score: The middle 50% of enrolled students had ACT composite scores between 22 and 28. 93% of students presented the ACT as part of their applications.
- Average SAT score: Middle 50% ranges for SAT Math: 490-620, SAT Reading: 490-600. 9% of students submitted the SAT as part of their applications.
- High school GPA: 3.59
- Percentage from Minnesota: 72%
- Percentage who live on campus: 98%
- 2013-14 undergraduate tuition and fees: $32,814
- Room and board: $7,160
- Percentage first-time undergraduates receiving financial aid: 100%
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America