If you care about keeping college affordable for students, you can help.
Current students can:
- Attend Day at the Capitol (during the spring). You'll meet with legislators about the importance of the State Grant program. Hundreds of students come over several days.
- You can also thank legislators for their support. If you have questions about a thank you note, contact Paget Pengelly.
- Join the Minnesota Association of Private college students.
Steps parents and other supporters can take:
- Sign up to join Advocates for Minnesota Student Aid. You will receive brief updates and occasional requests to reach out to legislators.
- Write an email thanking policymakers for recently helping college students by increasing State Grant awards; visit mnstudentaid.org/alerts and click on the current alert. (By taking this step, you will join Advocates for Minnesota Student Aid.)
- Like our Facebook page Support aid for Minnesota college students