The onset of COVID-19 led private colleges across Minnesota to send most students home and their faculty to shift to teaching online. Our member institutions are now making plans for the fall.
Campuses’ COVID-19 fall plans
Bethany Lutheran College
College of Saint Benedict
The College of St. Scholastica
Concordia University, St. Paul
Gustavus Adolphus College
Minneapolis College of Art and Design
Saint John’s University
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
St. Catherine University
St. Olaf College
University of St. Thomas
Council events that have been canceled
- Counselors' Breakfast (April 22)
- College Access Breakfast (May 12)
- Minnesota Private College Week (June 22-26)
- Virtual options flagged as events impacted
Read updates about events planned for this spring and options for exploring college virtually.
- Resources for admitted students
Check out our colleges’ resources for admitted students to help them get ready.
- Reassuring high school students about transcripts and testing
Learn how our colleges’ holistic admissions approach helps them address concerns about pass-fail grading and AP/IB scores.
- State leaders mark college grads’ achievements
Watch video messages from the Gov. Walz and Lt. Gov. Flanagan to this year's college seniors
- Private colleges support students in face of COVID-19
Explore how our colleges remain focused on meeting student needs as they continue learning during the pandemic.
- The new normal of distance learning
Learn how professors at our colleges have shifted their classes and teaching methods to help students adjust to remote learning and stay engaged.
- COVID-19 as subject matter
Discover how several campuses are finding ways to make the pandemic a teachable moment and foster real-world changes.