At the beginning of the pandemic, private colleges across Minnesota sent most students home and their faculty to shifted to teaching online, but have now returned to in-person learning. Our member institutions COVID policies can be accessed below.
Links to campus COVID-19 information
- Augsburg University
- Bethany Lutheran College
- Bethel University [page no longer available]
- Carleton College
- College of Saint Benedict [page no longer available]
- The College of St. Scholastica
- Concordia College, Moorhead
- Concordia University, St. Paul [page no longer available]
- Gustavus Adolphus College [page no longer available]
- Hamline University
- Macalester College
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design [page no longer available]
- Saint John’s University [page no longer available]
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- St. Catherine University
- St. Olaf College
- University of Northwestern – St. Paul [page no longer available]
- University of St. Thomas
Campus visit information
- Despite pandemic, career development work continues
Delve into the ways four campuses innovated during the pandemic to help students plan and prepare for careers and graduate school.
- Augsburg civic engagement leader directs state higher ed testing efforts
Read how Elaine Eschenbacher shifted from civic and community engagement work at one university to help higher education institutions around the Minnesota.
- Health care education gets creative during pandemic
Learn how Bethel and St. Kate's adjusted their health care education instruction and clinical training to work around COVID-19 restrictions.
- Reassuring high school students about transcripts and testing
Learn how our colleges’ holistic admissions approach helps them address concerns about pass-fail grading and AP/IB scores.
- COVID-19 as subject matter
Discover how several campuses are finding ways to make the pandemic a teachable moment and foster real-world changes.
- The new normal of distance learning
Learn how professors at our colleges have shifted their classes and teaching methods to help students adjust to remote learning and stay engaged.
- Private colleges support students in face of COVID-19
Explore how our colleges remain focused on meeting student needs as they continue learning during the pandemic.