Thinking about returning to finish your degree? You’ve come to the right place. Half our members have programs geared to adults who have commitments outside of school, such as work or family.
- Most programs allow you to attend part or full time, letting you determine the pace you complete your degree.
- Programs are offered online or on campus in the evening or on weekends — or a hybrid of the two that combines online and on campus courses.
- Course schedules range from eight weeks to a full semester (usually 15 weeks).
- Many programs allow you to enroll throughout the year.
- Already have credits but no degree? Many of the following schools are also credit-transfer friendly!
With over 80 programs across 40 different areas of study, you’ll find one that helps advance your career or launch a new one.
Transfer Resource 2022–23
A resource for counselors and students alike, this guide offers substantial, campus-specific information about our 18 colleges and universities and their transfer requirements.