Our College for Adults offers over 20 flexible certificate, associate, and bachelor’s programs with a focus on career advancement. Class schedules are designed with you, the ever-busy adult learner in mind. Enrollment is open to people of all genders. Start in September, February, or June — and finish your associate or bachelor’s degree in as few as 24 months.
Adult learner student profile
- 894 students enrolled in nontraditional programs
- 33% of total undergraduate enrollment
Areas of study offered
- Associate: Radiography, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant
Bachelor’s: Accounting, Business Administration, Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood-Montessori, English, Healthcare Management, Marketing, Nursing: R.N. to Baccalaureate (for registered nurses), Nursing-BSN (to become a registered nurse), Public Health, Psychology, Radiation Therapy, Social Work
Certificates: Community Health Worker Certificate (Public Health), Healthcare Sales Certificate
- There are a few select completely online programs, but most are hybrid format that blend online coursework along with in person on campus meetings.
- Many evening/weekend/online courses have a blended (hybrid) delivery, combining classroom, online and off-campus activities.
Fall (Sept. – Dec.)
Spring (Feb. – May)
Summer (June – Aug.)
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 or 2.5 GPA or higher (depending on the program)
- To allow enough time to process your application, we recommend that you submit all application materials at least four weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Application fee: None
- Cost per credit: $445 (bachelor's), $460 (RN to BSN), $712 (associate)
- St. Kate’s Complete ($2,100), Phi Theta Kappa PTK ($1,800), Duplicate/Triplicate ($1,200), Alumnae Referral ($300/$600), corporate partnership (10% tuition reduction)
St. Catherine University
Office of Admission
2004 Randolph Avenue
St. Paul, MN55105