Every fall, transfer representatives from Minnesota's Private Colleges hit the road to share information about transferring to one of our schools — and they may be stopping at a community college near you. Students do not need to register to attend the event.
Here are the Transfer Day dates scheduled for Spring 2018:
- Mar. 20: Saint Paul College, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Learning Commons
- Mar. 29: Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Commons
- Apr. 10: Ridgewater College, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Willmar Campus Student Services Dept.
- Apr. 24: Rochester Community and Technical College, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., Atrium
Some of our colleges will also be at Transfer Fairs put on by individual community colleges:
- Feb. 12: Normandale Transfer Fair, Normandale Community College, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m., Rooms P 0806 & 0808
- Feb. 14: MCTC Transfer Fair, Minneapolis Community and Technical College, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., T Skyway
- Mar. 28: Lake Superior College, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., E Concourse (Main Concourse, East Building)
View our Transfer Guide for details on admissions requirements.
Of course, private colleges and universities are always interested in talking with students about transferring to their schools regardless of the time of year. View general information about our 17 colleges or request information from the colleges that interest you.
For more information about Transfer Days visits, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-PRI-COLL.