Paying for College videos
The Paying for College program and videos are packed with concrete advice from local experts who help demystify how Minnesota families can finance a four-year college education.
A co-production of TPT’s Minnesota Productions & Partnerships, Paying for College is co-sponsored by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education and the Minnesota Private College Fund. Find out more about the funders and who we interviewed for this project.
Program and videos:
Click on the video name to view it. Note: If your website blocks YouTube, you can view the videos at the Minnesota Department of Education's Ready Set Go site.
View or download a list of shorter clips from each video.
Topics covered in the programs
- How “sticker prices” are different from what families actually pay.
- Start saving what you can.
- Ways to manage your borrowing.
- Steps to take to apply for financial aid.
- Download a handout about the Paying for College resources.
- Download a background summary of the Paying for College resources (PDF).
- View related resources including a glossary of key terms, helpful websites and tools for community and school partners to use in sharing Paying for College with high school students and their parents.
- Read about ways counselors can use the Paying for College videos.
Request a DVD
Complimentary DVDs containing all the videos are available. To request copies, please use our publication order form. Or, consider ordering the Paying for College handout.