Minnesota Private College Week
Find out what Minnesota private colleges and universities have to offer!
Come on your own or with your parents. These introductory campus tours and informational meetings can serve as a first step to help you discover just what you’re looking for in a college — especially if you are early in your search. Sessions are held from 9:30 a.m. to noon and 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Central Daylight Saving Time) EXCEPT for the joint sessions held by the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University, which run from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
STEP 2: Decide where you want to visit. View a map to see where our 17 campuses are located around the state.
STEP 3: Register for free online — and mark your calendars.
Your privacy is important to us! Learn how we use the information you submit.
Want more info?
- Check out the frequently asked questions.
- Review our tips on making the most of your visits.
- Find out why parents and students like Minnesota Private College Week.
- Watch videos about Minnesota Private College Week produced by students at our colleges.
- Learn more about our colleges by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Have questions about Minnesota Private College Week? Email us or call 800-774-2655.
Plan your visit
- Get directions and parking info for each campus.
- Explore your alternative transportation options if you don't have access to a car.
- Check out our ideas and advice on how to make a road trip out of it.
Are you a transfer student?
Minnesota Private College Week is mainly geared toward high school students and their parents so it may not provide the answers you need about transferring. Below are two resources that might help you find the answers you need:
- Find links to transfer admissions pages at our colleges.
- Review our Transfer Guide (PDF), which includes contact information for key transfer contact people at each college.
Resources for counselors
- If you want to bring a group of students, there are two options. Although we prefer that students register themselves, counselors can register a group of students who want to visit the campuses:
- ONLINE: Click on the button above to register to bring a group of students.
- ON SITE: Although we prefer that students are pre-registered so our colleges can plan for the right number of visitors, your students can register on the day of the event, but you should plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to allow enough time to register. If your group is large, please contact admission offices ahead of time to make sure the college can accommodate your group.
Please be sure to read our group visit guidelines, which cover chaperone expectations and grade level restrictions in addition to providing other helpful advice to make your visit go as smoothly as possible for both you and your students.
- Review some ideas and resources for promoting Minnesota Private College Week.