Return to the main road trip planning page.
If you’re planning to visit Augsburg University or Minneapolis College of Art and Design during Minnesota Private College Week (or visiting anytime), consider making a quick vacation out of it!
What else is there to do while you’re in the area? Ideas from Augsburg and MCAD staff range from biking on city trails to taking in a museum or play. View their top 10 ideas and food stop recommendations.
Don't have access to a car? Explore your alternative transportation options.
Read our writers' Minneapolis tips:
- Joel Hoekstra recommends touring by bike, using the Nice Ride bike share program.
- Mary Zimmermann reports on the Nicollet Mall experience. Walking shoes are recommended!
- Profiles of Augsburg University or the Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Visitor information (including hotel suggestions) from Augsburg and MCAD
- Meet Minneapolis, Convention and Visitors Association