Why students like Minnesota Private College Week
Minnesota Private College Week is an easy, no pressure way to get started on your college search. It's just a convenient way to check out several campuses in one week.
Here are comments from high school students who attended the event
(and don't miss the photos and quotes from current college students that are further down the page).
- "Minnesota Private College Week helped me find my number one school! My mom and I made a trip out of it and we both learned a lot and found that we love Minnesota private colleges."
- "An overall positive experience."
- "I had a great time! I felt like the college visit was personal and geared toward me as a student with a future."
- "I like stress-free college visits; the events were very organized."
- "This week of touring Minnesota colleges really helped me discover more colleges that are possible schools for me. Thank you for this great opportunity!"
- "I wouldn't be able to see so many colleges (because of money and scheduling) without this event."
Return to main page