Feb. 21, 2022
You’re working hard on your associate degree — and aiming for a bachelor’s as well. Plan ahead and think about where you want to transfer to for that next step. (The sooner you know where you’re going to earn your bachelor’s degree the better.)
Come see what we offer. Many private colleges host Transfer Campus Visits when community colleges are closed for Veteran’s Day and President's Day. If you’re unable to come one those days, you can set up a visit another time.
Be sure to also check out our transfer page for helpful tips and resources.
8:45 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Experience all that Augsburg has to offer. This fantastic event gives admitted students and transfer students the opportunity to put themselves in the shoes of our current Auggies. With a panel of current students, classroom visits, and more. This event is designed to help answer the question “can I see myself here." Spoiler Alert: the answer is yes.
Concordia College, Moorhead
President’s Day Visit Event
8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Spend this President's Day exploring Concordia's campus. Your visit experience will include a full campus tour along with an admission presentation. Prospective students and families will also have the opportunity to meet with their admission rep to discuss housing, financial aid, and next steps.
Transfer Visit Day
1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Come visit Hamline on Monday, February 21, where we’ll offer a mock classroom experience, campus resource panel, and campus tours. What to expect during the event:
- Take part in a mock classroom experience taught by a Hamline professor.
- Learn about Hamline’s Two-Year Assurance and how credits transfer.
- Hear from campus-wide staff about the student experience at Hamline.
- Tour Hamline's campus or meet with an admission counselor to get your individual questions answered (optional, after the event concludes).
St. Catherine University
Transfer Information Session
1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Join us on campus for our Transfer Information Session to learn about all that St. Catherine University has to offer, how transferring to St. Kate's works, admission, financial aid, scholarships, and everything you need to help you plan for a seamless transfer.
Visit options at other colleges
The following are not holding transfer-specific events, but you are welcome to schedule a regular visit.
- Bethany Lutheran College
- Bethel University
- Carleton College
- College of Saint Benedict
- The College of St. Scholastica
- Concordia University, St. Paul
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Macalester College
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Saint John’s University
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- St. Olaf College
- University of St. Thomas