Sept. 17, 2019 – Nov. 13, 2019
Location: Minnesota community colleges
Every fall, transfer representatives from Minnesota's Private Colleges hit the road to share information about transferring to one of our schools — and they may be stopping at a community college near you. Students do not need to register to attend the event.
Here are the Transfer Day dates scheduled for Fall 2019:
- Sept. 17: Anoka-Ramsey Community College (Coon Rapids), 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Legacy Room (SC270)
- Sept. 18: Anoka-Ramsey Community College (Cambridge), 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Lower-Level Cafeteria
- Sept. 25: Minneapolis College, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., location TBD
- Nov. 6: Inver Hills Community College, 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., College Center Hallway 1st and 2nd Floor (outside of Counseling/Advising Offices & Cafeteria)
- Nov. 13: Century College, 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., The Nest (West campus, 1st floor)
Of course, private colleges and universities are always interested in talking with students about transferring to their schools regardless of the time of year. View general information about our 17 colleges or request information from the colleges that interest you.
A resource for counselors and students alike, this guide offers substantial, campus-specific information about our 17 colleges and universities and their transfer requirements.