Jan. - May 2023
You’re working hard on your associate degree — and aiming for a bachelor’s as well. Plan ahead and think about where you want to transfer to for that next step. (The sooner you know where you’re going to earn your bachelor’s degree the better.)
Come see what we offer. Many private colleges host Transfer Campus Visits when community colleges are closed for Veterans Day and Presidents' Day. If you’re unable to come one those days, you can set up a visit another time.
If a college is not holding a transfer-specific event or you can't make any of the scheduled ones, you are welcome to schedule a regular visit. Find links to visit pages.
Be sure to also check out our transfer page for helpful tips and resources.
The following events are for — or open — to transfer students.
Upcoming community college transfer fairs
- March 22, 2023: Lake Superior College, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- March 28, 2023: Rochester Community & Technical College, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Past community college fairs
- Oct. 12, 2022: Minnesota North College – Hibbing, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oct. 13, 2022: Minnesota North College – Itasca, 10:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oct. 18, 2022: Central Lakes Community College, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Feb. 2, 2023: Normandale Community College, Noon to 2 p.m.
- Feb. 15, 2023: Minneapolis College, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Feb. 15, 2023: Inver Hills Community College, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Feb. 23, 2023: North Hennepin Community College, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.