Students applying to college this fall will have seven more test-optional institutions with Bethel University, Concordia College, Hamline University, Macalester College, St. Catherine University, St. Olaf College and the University of St. Thomas announcing the change. These institutions join four other that were already test-optional.
- Augsburg University (details)
- Bethel University (details)
- The College of St. Scholastica (details)
- Concordia College (details)
- Concordia University, St. Paul (details)
- Gustavus Adolphus College (details)
- Macalester College (details)
- Hamline University (details)
- St. Catherine University (details)
- St. Olaf College (details)
- University of St. Thomas (details)
The above changes will be made to our application requirements page on May 4. Additional test-optional changes will be reflected there as well if announced later.