Although our 17 member institutions awarded 29 percent of all bachelor’s degrees in Minnesota in the 2015-16 academic year, they awarded a larger proportion of bachelor’s degrees in several key areas of study including:
- 50 percent of physical sciences degrees (chemistry, physics, geology and astronomy)
- 48 percent of history degrees
- 41 percent of foreign languages degrees
- 36 percent of mathematics and statistics degrees
- 36 percent of health professions degrees
Read the full Bachelor's Degrees Granted report.