Ever wonder how big a collective impact our 17 member colleges have on the state? Consider this:
- The combined employment of Minnesota Private Colleges would rank as the 13th largest employer in the state, totaling 13,948 employees.
- Looking only at non-governmental employers, we would rank 9th.
- Our institutional expenditures are $1.57 billion a year.
- Our payroll expenditures are $894 million a year.
- $222,700 of voluntary contributions are made to local governments annually.
- 300,000 alumni live in the state.
- 56,100 undergraduate and graduate students attend our colleges.