Registration opened on May 1 for Minnesota Private College Week, which runs June 21-24 this year. This annual introductory campus visits event is a no-pressure way to begin exploring college options and helps students to discover what they're looking for in a college. Visit sessions begin at 9:30 a.m., noon or 2:30 p.m., and registration is free and easy. View our PDF of session schedule to learn which campuses are offing which sessions.
- If you’re not sure which campuses to visit, consider using our online search tool to narrow down which colleges have the programs and activities that might interest your student. Then click on the college to learn more.
- If you already have a few colleges in mind, review their college profiles to learn more.
Resources to help you plan your visits
- directions and parking info for each campus
- mileage chart of the distance between each campus
- transportation options if driving is not for you
- suggestions on how to make a road trip out of it
- questions to consider asking during your visits
- what common high education terms mean
Have questions about the event? Review our frequently asked questions page to get answers to commonly asked questions.