Spring is usually a busy time for us and our colleges when it comes to events, but COVID-19 has mixed things up and we wanted to provide a quick update:
- Both the Counselors’ Breakfast in Minneapolis (April 22) and the College Access Breakfast (May 12) have been canceled.
- In-person spring campus visits at our colleges have been canceled as well as for the foreseeable future.
- Minnesota Private College Week, which was scheduled for June 22-26, has been canceled. Instead, we’ll be collaborating with our member institutions to share opportunities for virtual events and opportunities to connect with the colleges over the summer.
Even with in-person visits canceled for now, students and families have a variety of virtual options, including online self-guided tours (interactive, video, photo galleries) as well as virtual one-on-one visits with admissions staff or group virtual information sessions. Follow the links below to each campus’ visit page to learn more their virtual offerings:
- Augsburg University
- Bethany Lutheran College
- Bethel University
- Carleton College
- College of Saint Benedict
- The College of St. Scholastica
- Concordia College
- Concordia University, St. Paul
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Hamline University
- Macalester College
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Saint John’s University
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- St. Catherine University
- St. Olaf College
- University of St. Thomas