December 2012 briefs
- Alissa Case, director of the Culturally Responsive Teaching program at Saint Mary’s University, and Asma Haidar, a student at The Blake School, are featured on the LearnmoreMN blog this month. Read their post “Academic success depends on being valued.” Consider joining the conversation by adding your comment.
- Find it hard to keep up with higher education news? Here are a few recent articles worth reading:
- Debra Townsley: Affordability in Higher Education Is Achievable (Huffington Post © 12/06/2012)
- Rethinking Grants and Loans (Inside Higher Education © 12/05/2012)
- Donna Randall: College-Student Partnership Yields Career Success (Huffington Post © 11/28/2012)
- The Net-Price Myth (Chronicle of Higher Education © 11/26/2012)
- Making the Case (Inside Higher Education © 11/19/2012)