Undergraduate — 38,102
Graduate — 14,752
Total — 52,854
- 20 percent of our new undergraduate students are transfer students.
- 12 percent of our undergraduate enrollment are students who are 25 and older.
- 11 percent of our undergraduate enrollment are part-time students.
- 68 percent of our undergraduate students are from Minnesota.
- 28 percent are students from other states.
- 4 percent are students from other countries.
- Seven of our colleges and universities offer non-traditional weekend, evening and online programs to meet the changing needs of all types of learners.
- Three of our colleges offer associate degree programs, ranging from traditional day programs to online programs.
|Enrollment by Institution||Undergraduate||Graduate|
|Bethany Lutheran College||781||17|
|College of Saint Benedict||1,542||15|
|The College of St. Scholastica||2,144||1,368|
|Concordia College, Moorhead||1,883||36|
|Concordia University, St. Paul||3,343||2,183|
|Gustavus Adolphus College||2,245||—|
|Minneapolis College of Art and Design||675||100|
|Saint John's University||1,540||105|
|Saint Mary's University of Minnesota||1,246||3,455|
|St. Catherine University||2,593||1,322|
|St. Olaf College||2,988||—|
|University of St. Thomas||6,067||3,280|
Annual Enrollment Report
This report presents comprehensive fall 2021 enrollment data for our 17 institutions. The report also includes comparisons to Minnesota public institutions. (January 2022)