Undergraduate — 40,391
Graduate — 15,714
Total — 56,105
- 22% of our undergraduate enrollment are transfer students.
- 13% of our undergraduate enrollment are students who are 25 and older.
- 12% of our undergraduate enrollment are part-time students.
- 68% of our new-entering students are from Minnesota.
- 27% are students from other states.
- More than 5% are students from other countries.
- Seven of our colleges and universities offer non-traditional weekend, evening and online programs to meet the changing needs of all types of learners.
- Three of our colleges offer associate degree programs, ranging from traditional day programs to online programs.
|Enrollment by Institution, Fall 2019||Undergraduate||Graduate|
|Bethany Lutheran College||741||—|
|College of Saint Benedict||1,748||—|
|The College of St. Scholastica||2,481||1,425|
|Concordia College, Moorhead||2,010||32|
|Concordia University, St. Paul||3,127||2012|
|Gustavus Adolphus College||2,235||—|
|Minneapolis College of Art and Design||709||87|
|Saint John's University||1,629||98|
|Saint Mary's University of Minnesota||1,467||4,081|
|St. Catherine University||3,153||1,248|
|St. Olaf College||3,072||—|
|University of St. Thomas||6,402||3,469|