- Our focus is on excellence in undergraduate teaching and learning.
- Courses are taught be highly-qualified faculty — 84% of full-time faculty members hold doctorates or other terminal degrees in their field.
- We have one professor for every 12 students.
- 60% of classes have fewer than 20 students and 99% of classes have fewer than 50 students.
- Our four-year graduation rate is the highest in the Midwest — higher than the region’s public systems as well as the other states’ nonprofit colleges.
- Looking nationally, the graduation rate of Minnesota's nonprofit colleges ranks 3rd.
- Our students receive national recognition. In the most recent year, our colleges had 38 students who were named Fulbright Fellows, Goldwater Scholars, Watson Fellows and Truman Scholars. At the University of Minnesota, 9 students received those recognitions and 2 students at MnSCU universities received them.
- 20% of our most recent graduates pursued additional education immediately upon earning their bachelor’s degrees.
- Of individuals who earned their undergraduate degrees from any Minnesota institution and then went on to earn a doctorate, 52% earned their undergraduate degrees from one of Minnesota’s Private Colleges.
- 84% of our most recent graduates were employed within a year of graduation. (Results on employment and graduate education are not mutually exclusive, which means some students are doing both.)