College campus tours
Ask many college students how they chose their school and they’ll tell you they “just knew” when they visited and were surrounded by the students, staff, faculty and community. So visit, visit, visit — there’s no obligation, and colleges welcome high school students who are looking for the right fit. Try to visit several campuses, including different kinds of institutions (different sizes, settings, affiliations) so you have a good basis for comparison. View a map of our locations.
- Considering attending a visit event in the fall, winter/spring or summer.
- Attend Minnesota Private College Week in late June to see several colleges in one week.
- Schedule a private, individualized visit using the links below.
Can't visit in person? Take a virtual tour.
Don't have access to a car? Explore your alternative transportation options.
While on campus:
- Take a tour and visit residence halls, the library, recreational facilities and other places where students hang out
- Talk to an admissions counselor
- Observe a class
- Meet with faculty members
- Talk to current students
- Meet with a financial aid officer
- Eat in the cafeteria
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a current student as a host
- Explore the surrounding area and town
Make arrangements to visit our campuses:
- Visit Augsburg University
- Visit Bethany Lutheran College
- Visit Bethel University
- Visit Carleton College
- Visit the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University
- Visit The College of St. Scholastica
- Visit Concordia College, Moorhead
- Visit Concordia University, St. Paul
- Visit Gustavus Adolphus College
- Visit Hamline University
- Visit Macalester College
- Visit the Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Visit Saint Mary's University
- Visit St. Catherine University
- Visit St. Olaf College
- Visit the University of St. Thomas
Make a road trip out of it! Click on the map or list below to learn more about each community. (Or learn more about a college by clicking on its name in the map.)
- Duluth (The College of St. Scholastica)
- Mankato/St. Peter (Bethany Lutheran College, Gustavus Adolphus College)
- Minneapolis (Augsburg University, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)
- Moorhead (Concordia College)
- Northfield (Carleton College, St. Olaf College)
- St. Cloud/Collegeville/St. Joseph (College of Saint Benedict, Saint John’s University)
- St. Paul (Bethel University, Concordia University, Hamline University, Macalester College, St. Catherine University, University of St. Thomas)
- Winona (Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota)