College campus tours
Ask many college students how they chose their school and they’ll tell you they “just knew” when they visited and were surrounded by the students, staff, faculty and community.
Although some campuses are beginning to offer in-person visits again, they are limited due to COVID-19. An alternative is to schedule virtual one-on-one visits with admissions staff; use the links below to learn more on each college's website. If you're not ready for one-one-one, consider attending group virtual information sessions or start your college exploration by taking online self-guided tours (interactive, video, photo galleries).
Make arrangements for a virtual visit:
- Visit Augsburg University
- Visit Bethany Lutheran College
- Visit Bethel University
- Visit Carleton College
- Visit the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University
- Visit The College of St. Scholastica
- Visit Concordia College, Moorhead
- Visit Concordia University, St. Paul
- Visit Gustavus Adolphus College
- Visit Hamline University
- Visit Macalester College
- Visit the Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Visit Saint Mary's University
- Visit St. Catherine University
- Visit St. Olaf College
- Visit the University of St. Thomas
As in-person visits open up again...
This summer colleges will begin reopening for private, individualized visits. To find out what is possible, check the links listed above.
As on campus visits start up again, consider making a road trip out of it! Click on the map or list below to learn more about each community. (Or learn more about a college by clicking on its name in the map.)
- Duluth (The College of St. Scholastica)
- Mankato/St. Peter (Bethany Lutheran College, Gustavus Adolphus College)
- Minneapolis (Augsburg University, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)
- Moorhead (Concordia College)
- Northfield (Carleton College, St. Olaf College)
- St. Cloud/Collegeville/St. Joseph (College of Saint Benedict, Saint John’s University)
- St. Paul (Bethel University, Concordia University, Hamline University, Macalester College, St. Catherine University, University of St. Thomas)
- Winona (Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota)